Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wild Testimony

tes·ti·mo·ni·al:
1. A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
2. A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
3. Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.

Sonya brings a unique and exciting perspective to the world of work. I
am always delighted to refer clients to her. A remarkable resource!
-- Pamela Grace, psychotherapist, author, workshop leader

Sonya is for those who want their work to embrace and express the soul's true path - whether launching, running or revitalizing a business. Sonya has been a trusted guide and ally for me through the whole process. She brings extensive knowledge, fine-tuned intuition, incisive analysis, and useful tools. And she has always been there when I felt uncertain or discouraged. Thanks to Sonya's help and a lot of hard work, I'm on my way to realizing my dream.
-- June Blue Spruce, life coach, shamanic healer and dreamer

Sonya draws upon a wide range of tools to create an extraordinarily thorough and unique service. Her entrepreneurial expertise in business is matched by her creative capacity as an artist in word and form. Sonya is also deeply intuitive. Time and time again her readings have provided practical insights and tools for both my personal and professional life. To receive Sonya's gifts is to receive from the Goddess herself!
-- Anne Douglas, yoga instructor & therapist

Sonya's combination of insightful compassion and business savvy was the perfect guide during the breakthroughs and transformations I needed to live my dreams. I am now moving to a completely different part of the country pursuing my life-long desire of a successful art career. Our work over the last year and a half has been an important piece of claiming my own wild woman ways. I am jumping off the cliff, and the universe shall meet me!
--Melissa Weiss Steele, artist

No comments: